1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Strongsville Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
****Due to a death in the family, there will be some changes to our schedule- *On Thursday, December 13th, our walk-in hours will be 10a-11:30a & 4p-5:30p. *On Friday, December 14th there will not be a doctor on staff but vet tech appointments will be available. *On Saturday, December 15th, we will be CLOSED.
*We will be closing early on Monday, December 24th & December 31st. All medication pick-ups & boarder drop-offs/pick-ups must be by 3:30pm.
*We will be CLOSED on Tuesday, December 25th & January 1st. We wish you & your pets a Happy Holiday!
We have been taking our Boston Terrier Domino to Strongsville Animal Hospital since he was a pup! Very good, loving, and affordable care. I called yesterday very upset because my Domino was going down hill fast ( he was 12 and had cancer for the last 5 years of his life) I was told nicely that a Doc would not be there on that day and they very kindly referred me to some where else I could take him and faxed all of his paper work there...Domino passed away yesterday. We are very saddened. But are very blessed by the care we have had a Strongsville Animal Hospital over the years. Thank u so much for the great care.
- Cassandra S. / Strongsville, OH
The people who work there are sweet and very kind. They truly love animals and treat them very well.
-Christine Taylor,/ Strongsville, OH
We had to put our best friend of over 16 years down yesterday. He was the best dog. The Strongsville Animal Hospital was gracious, kind and patient and gentle both toward us and our beloved friend. We highly recommend The Strongsville Animal Hospital.
-James Sperry./ Strongsville, OH
I have been taking my cats to Dr Price for over 10 years. There is no one else I would trust taking care of them. She is the most compassionate caring veterinarian I have ever taken any pet to.She treats my cats like they are hers . She has a special sense when it comes to relating to and understanding animals..Her staff is as kind and caring as she is. They are always so helpful, understanding and accommodating.. I recommend Strongsville Animal hospital highly.
-Lori Fadil./ Strongsville, OH
Strongsville Animal Hospital is a wonderful place with loving, caring and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Price was so helpful guiding us in the care of our ill cat. He could not be saved but the blessing was in finding this terrific place to which I will gladly take all my future pets. Thank you to all your wonderful staff!!!
- Betsy Clark Hinton ./ Strongsville, OH